2015年7月16日 星期四

World of Tanks ... sigh

Have played this game for one and a half year, but the game seems to get worse.
The path to the higher tiers is just too long, when I am still on the way I need to play a lot of inferior tanks,
which are so bad that they always tempt me to spend a lot of in-game currency
or real money for the upgrades so that I can get rid of them
Some of the consumables like the garage and barracks require real money to purchase ...
wonderful marketing strategies ...

But of course, the player base is just the worst
everyone wants to gain advantage by spending real money, yet lots of them just suck
There is no way to avoid them: matchmaker is not skill-based,
so losing streaks with extreme results happen a lot,
and you cannot do anything about them except stop playing ...

seems like online multiplayer game is not my type,
It's just more enjoyable to play singleplayer games (Air Traffic Controller or even Candy Crush)
at least I will not be bothered by other players' inefficiencies.

沒有留言:

張貼留言